Doctor of Philosophy [PHD]
Designed for senior management-level staff, the OPJS University PHD programme emphasises contemporary management thinking and substantial applied research
projects that will help learners advance their career to the next level.
As a professional doctorate, the programme aims to provide management professionals and practitioners with extensive opportunities to reﬂect upon that add
value to their experiences and expertise.
Through structured interactions with the faculty and a select group of dedicated colleagues from diverse industries and backgrounds, learners will also enhance their personal and leadership skills while extending their business networking abilities. OPJS University's PHD is a two-three year programme.
The objectives of the OPJS University PHD programme are:
• Extend and build upon past experiences together with academic attainments to map each individual's professional management career.
• Intensify and apply participants' managerial skills, capabilities and competencies to effectively confront challenges in the global business
• Develop strategic understanding and interest in local, regional and global developments impinging upon business and management.
• Internalise individual behaviour that encourages and motivates lifelong learning, self-development, growth and leadership.
• Enhance individual management and problem-solving capabilities by applying cognitive skills that are embedded within the extensive research exposure involved in the PHD programme.
Tel:+971 9 224 9090
Sharjah: Off 803, Majestic Tower, Al Taawun Street, Sharjah Tel: +971 6 521 15 11
Mob: +971 55 999 3376
+971 52 999 0084