OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
This Level 7 qualification develops strategic management and leadership skills for managers who have the authority and personal attributes to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. This qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace. The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership has a clear work-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside theoretical fundamentals.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 6 Diploma or Degree in relevant subject or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
The 8 units are:
• Professional Development and Communication Skills (10 credits)
• Strategic Management (15 credits)
• Strategic Human Resource Management (15 credits)
• Advanced Business Research Methods (20 credits)
• Strategic Financial Management (15 credits)
• Supply Chain and Operations Management (15 credits)
• Strategic Change Management (15 credits)
• Strategic Marketing (15 credits)