UNIVERSITY OF CHICHESTER, UK
Rooted back in 1839, The University of Chichester has the vision to achieve by 2020, national and international recognition as a beacon of high quality and student – centered higher education, research and innovation.
As part of its mission, the University constantly inspires candidates to exceed their expectations. The University of Chichester has a lively and successful community as a result of the diverse student and staff groups from a variety of backgrounds.
With seventeen Academic Departments and the Faculties led by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, also responsible for the quality and student experience, and supported by the Pro – Vice-Chancellor and the Faculty Manager, ensures excellence in higher education in the international standards.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
This particular MBA Programme consists of a Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (120 credits) awarded by OTHM, UK leading to the Top-Up Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme ( 60 credits ). This course allows you to achieve an MBA qualification in up to one year – six to eight months Part 1 OTHM Level 7 Diploma programme and four to six months Part 2 University of Chichester MBA top-up Programme.
8 units for a combined total of 120 credits
The 8 Units are:
- Professional Development and Communication Skills (10 credits)
- Strategic Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- Advanced Business Research Methods (20 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (15 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Change Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (15 credits)