UNIVERSITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON, UK
The University of Wolverhampton has been providing opportunity and academic excellence dating back nearly 190 years. At present, Faculties offer courses in over 70 different subjects and over 4,000 students graduate from Wolverhampton each year.
As part of its mission, the University through generating knowledge, innovation and enterprise strives to maximize opportunity.
A high-quality student experience which is clearly identifiable as the Wolverhampton Student Experience enables us to differentiate ourselves, and allows to compete effectively regionally, nationally and internationally.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
This particular MBA Programme consists of a Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (80 credits) awarded by Pearson Edexcel, UK leading to the Top-Up Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme ( 100 credits ). This course allows you to achieve an MBA qualification in up to one year – six to eight months Part 1 Pearson Level 7 Diploma programme and six months Part 2 University of Wolverhampton MBA top-up Programme.
Get in touch with us
1. Strategic Quality and Systems Management
2. Strategic Supply Chain Management and Logistics
3. Developing Strategic Management and Leadership
4. Strategic Human Resource Management
5. Strategic Marketing Management
6. Creative and Innovative Management
7. Strategic Change Management
8. Professional Development for Strategic Managers
University of Wolverhampton Master of Business Administration ( Top – up ) :
- Strategic Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Research Methods, Dissertation