OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
The Tourism and Hospitality Management program provides tourism industry professionals with the specialist knowledge needed to advance their careers, or for graduates entering the tourism and hospitality sector to gain the skills needed to manage business operations. OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification provides learners to analyse complex management problems and to apply and adapt specialist skills to propose solutions to these problems informed by best practice and contemporary research.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 6 Diploma or Degree in relevant subject or equivalent.
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
• Strategic Management and Marketing
• Destination Management
• International Tourism Policy and Development
• E-Tourism and Social Media
• Advanced Research Methods
• Organisational Behaviour in International Contexts