MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (M.B.A.)
The University of Chichester can trace its origins back to 1839. The University has 14 departments, with specialisms including Humanities, Sport, Musical Theatre and Education. Its heritage stretches back into the nineteenth century.
About the Program
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. The value of the MBA, however, is not limited strictly to the business world. An MBA can also be useful for those pursuing a managerial career in the public sector, private industry, and other areas.
- Professionals seeking to open up global opportunities for career growth.
- Managers and Executives who are looking for for promotion & salary increment.
- Experts who are looking to Impart a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts.
- Employees who are willing to start an independent business and willing to access to a large business network.
- Employees who are desiring to builds hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership.
Contact us for Admission - +971 (0) 558 848 537
Why an MBA from Chichester?
- Chichester University is one of the oldest university (can trace its origins back to 1839) and recognized all around the world
- Academic quality and standards are regulated by higher education funding council for England
- Flexible class schedule for working crowd
- Flexible payment system up to 15 months
- Classes held all over UAE
- Highly experienced local professors guidance
- The students will have an access to the Graduation Ceremony in UK and UAE