MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (M.B.A.)
Anglia Ruskin University is a public university in East Anglia, United Kingdom. Anglia Ruskin has a range of different courses available and also welcomes study abroad students, along with a study abroad programme. It has its origins in the Cambridge School of Art, founded by William John Beamont in 1858.
About the Program
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. The value of the MBA, however, is not limited strictly to the business world. An MBA can also be useful for those pursuing a managerial career in the public sector, private industry, and other areas.
- Professionals seeking to open up global opportunities for career growth.
- Managers and Executives who are looking for for promotion & salary increment.
- Experts who are looking to Impart a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts.
- Employees who are willing to start an independent business and willing to access to a large business network.
- Employees who are desiring to builds hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership.
Contact us for Admission - +971 (0) 558 848 537
Why an MBA from ARU?
- Top value MBA from ARU, one of the oldest universities (origin can be traced back to 1858), with a certificate that is recognized all around the world.
- Currently students from more than 185 countries study with ARU.
- Flexible class schedule for working crowd.
- Flexible payment system up to 12 months.
- Classes held all over UAE.
- Guidance from highly experienced local professors.
- The students can attend the Graduation Ceremony in UK/UAE.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Planning
- Finance for Decision Making