DOCTOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION(D.B.A)
UCSI University is a vibrant community of learning and scholarship. With more than 10,000 students from 110 different countries, the University stands out as a melting pot of diversity and learners will supplement their pursuit of knowledge with a keen sense of cultural appreciation – a vital trait in today’s borderless world. As one of Malaysia’s first private universities, UCSI University has long impacted the national higher education landscape and the University continues to do so with its wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
About the Program
The DBA Programme of advanced professional studies is aimed at developing leadership in the field of business administration. Graduates of the DBA program can expect senior level career opportunities in banks, governments, education, and invariantly across all sectors.
It is a value-added qualification that gives the individual a professional edge in the marketplace and invariably enhances employability.
- UCSI is a Malaysian University which is recognized all around the world
- Accredited by Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia
- Flexible class schedule for working crowd
- Flexible payment system up to two years
- Classes held all over UAE
- Foreign flying faculty and local professor guidance
- Travel option to Malaysia for education, exposure and life time experience
- Students can attend the Graduation Ceremony in Malaysia or UAE.
- Masters degree from a recognized university
- Appropriate level of professional and Managerial experience.
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A face to face interview with the Academic Management
- Senior management level staff
- Individuals who prefer to highlight contemporary management thinking and excel in research projects to advance their career to the next level.
- Professionals who are willing to develop high level of skills and competencies in the business environment.
- Individuals who thrive to establish leadership in organizations.
- Researchers who effectively conduct business research and relate its implications to the industry.
- Understanding and Appreciating Research
- Research Methodology
- Entrepreneurship, Creativity & Innovation
- Leadership and Organisational Change
- Global Management and Business Issues
- Global Corporate Strategy
- Organisational Behaviour
- Postgraduate Colloquium
- DBA Thesis
Recognitions and accreditation
The University is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi (Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia). The University ranked in the top 250-350 in the 2015 and 2016 QS Asian University Rankings.
It is also rated in Tier 5 (Excellent)- the highest rating accorded to universities in Malaysia in the rating System for Malaysia Higher Education Institutions (SETARA).