OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management
The Human Resource Management qualification provides you a deep insight into leading, managing and developing people from different levels and perspectives. OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification provides learners with the skills and understanding in human resource management (HRM) that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 6 Diploma or Degree in relevant subject or equivalent.
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
• Strategic Human Resource Management
• Managing and Co-ordinating Human Resources
• Leadership and Management Development
• Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management
• Global Talent Management
• Performance and Reward Management
• Employment Legislation
• Business Research Methods