MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (M.B.A.)
The European International University (EIU) – Paris is a private, independent higher education provider. EIU – Paris offers higher education programmes that are different from the French National Curricula and Programmes leading to French Government accredited university qualifications, which falls under the French Public Higher Education sector.
The European international university is ranked #85 world’s best business schools for 2019 by CEOWORLD magazine. EIU-PARIS continues to be one of the world’s best and most affordable business schools of the 21st century, and beyond.
About the Program
The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) programme is designed to equip you with essential modern management skills and knowledge and prepare you with an enterprising spirit grounded on solid business practices. The programme also aims at providing you with analytical and decision-making capabilities in order to face different kinds of new challenges resulting from the rapid changes seen in today’s growing business environment. You will study tools and techniques that will help you develop and manage products and services that will be competitive internationally.
Our Masters of Business Administration program is allowing our students to specialize in their own related areas or specialized industry.
• Professionals seeking to open up global opportunities for career growth.
• Managers and Executives who are looking for for promotion & salary increment.
• Experts who are looking to Impart a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts.
• Employees who are willing to start an independent business and willing to access to a large business network.
• Employees who wish to build hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership.
For Fast Track Contact - +971 (0) 558 848 537
Why an MBA from EIU?
- EIU is ranked #85in the WORLD`S BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS for the year 2019
- 15 specializations
- Flexible class schedule for working crowd
- Flexible payment system up to 12 months
- Guidance from highly experienced local professors
Recognitions and Accreditations
The European International University (EIU) – Paris, is NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED as a private higher education establishment by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance to and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l’Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28
INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
- MBA In General Management
- MBA In International Business
- MBA In Marketing & Sales
- MBA In Human Resource Management
- MBA In Strategy
- MBA In Logistic & Supply Chain Management
- MBA In Finance
- MBA In Hospitality & Tourism Management
- MBA In Leadership
- MBA In Operations Management
- MBA In Entrepreneurship
- MBA In Retail Management
- MBA In Information Technology & Systems
- MBA In Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- MBA In Innovation Management & Design Thinking
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Dissertation /Consultancy Project
MBA TOP UP
Students who have already completed the Post Graduate Diploma or the Masters degree from the other institute but willing to pursue well recognized European International University MBA Degree.
If you hold any of the following qualifications you will be eligible to apply for MBA (Top Up)
- Diploma in Management Studies from a British University (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- OTHM /Edexcel/ Qualifi/ ATHE/ ABE / NCC Education PG Diploma in Strategic Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
Students holding a qualification other than those mentioned above may be eligible for a partial or full exemption from modules on the full MBA programme.
Contact Academic Head for more information.
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Type in all the required details in the columns given, including your payment details.
Step 3: Print the form and add your signature on the second page.
Step 4: While scanning the two pages, attach other required documents needed for the registration and send it to us.
** Do not forget to put in your signature in the column provided** In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.