MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (M.B.A.)
The University of Chichester can trace its origins back to 1839. The University has 14 departments, with specialisms including Humanities, Sport, Musical Theatre and Education. Its heritage stretches back into the nineteenth century.
About the Program
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. The value of the MBA, however, is not limited strictly to the business world. An MBA can also be useful for those pursuing a managerial career in the public sector, private industry, and other areas.
The MBA from Chichester University consists of 2 stages.
STAGE 1- PG DIPLOMA
The PG diploma is awarded by OTHM awarding body from UK, delivered and assessed by Cornerstone College and quality assured by OTHM.
STAGE 2 - MBA TOP-UP
The MBA top-up will be solely delivered and assessed by the Chichester University partner college London Graduate School UK, (with whom Cornerstone College UAE is affiliated), and the MBA certificate will be validated and awarded by the University of Chichester, UK.
- Professionals seeking to open up global opportunities for career growth.
- Managers and Executives who are looking for for promotion & salary increment.
- Experts who are looking to Impart a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts.
- Employees who are willing to start an independent business and willing to access to a large business network.
- Employees who are desiring to builds hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership.
For Fast Track Contact - +971 (0) 558 848 537
Why an MBA from Chichester?
- Chichester University is one of the oldest university (can trace its origins back to 1839) and recognized all around the world
- Approved by WES(World Education Services) and receive 23 points for migration purpose.
- Academic quality and standards are regulated by higher education funding council for England
- Flexible class schedule for working crowd
- Flexible payment system up to 12 months
- Classes held all over UAE
- Highly experienced local professors guidance
- The students will have an access to the Graduation Ceremony in UK and UAE
MBA TOP UP
Students who have already completed the Post Graduate Diploma or the Masters degree from the other institute but willing to pursue well recognized Chichester University MBA Degree.
If you hold any of the following qualifications you will be eligible to apply for MBA (Top Up)
- Diploma in Management Studies from a British University (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- OTHM /Edexcel/ Qualifi/ ATHE/ ABE / NCC Education PG Diploma in Strategic Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
Students holding a qualification other than those mentioned above may be eligible for a partial or full exemption from modules on the full MBA programme. Contact Academic Head for more information.
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Type in all the required details in the columns given, including your payment details.
Step 3: Print the form and add your signature on the second page.
Step 4: While scanning the two pages, attach other required documents needed for the registration and send it to us.
** Do not forget to put in your signature in the column provided** In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.