HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (LEVEL 7)
OTHM qualifications provide a set of professional qualifications that are designed for learners to develop progressively, the skills and knowledge that they will need, to help them in their career development. OTHM qualifications enable learners to develop the skills that are essential for their progress within the industry.
As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), the standards and the quality of education are well maintained. Ofqual looks after GCSEs and A levels in England, and a wide range of vocational qualifications as well. Ofqual also regulates the National Curriculum Assessments in England.
About the Program
The objective of the Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (Level 7), is to develop strategic management and leadership skills, for HR managers who have the authority and personal attributes to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance.
This qualification reflects the current practice in Strategic Management and Human Resource department, and allows learners to develop and improve their level of understanding in the same, at the workplace. It is suitable for mature HR learners with a background in academic study or industry.
- Professionals looking for global opportunities aimed at career growth.
- HR Managers and Executives who are looking for promotions & salary increments.
- HR Experts who are looking to impart a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts.
- HR Employees who wish to start an independent business and aim at gaining access to a larger business network.
- HR Employees who wish to build hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership.
- Individuals planning for migration.
Contact us for Admission - +971 (0) 558 848 537
Why Us ?
- We provide a top value Post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management, which is recognized all around the world.
- Currently, students from more than 185 countries study with OTHM awarding body.
- Flexible class schedules for the working crowd.
- Flexible payment system up to 8 months.
- Classes held all over UAE.
- Guidance from highly experienced local professors.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (Level 7) consists of 8 mandatory units, making a combined total of 120 credits.
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managing and Co-ordinating Human Resources
- Leadership and Management Development
- Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management
- Global Talent Management
- Performance and Reward Management
- Employment Legislation
- Business Research Methods
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Type in all the required details in the columns given, including your payment details.
Step 3: Print the form and add your signature on the second page.
Step 4: While scanning the two pages, attach other required documents needed for the registration and send it to us.
** Do not forget to put in your signature in the column provided** In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.