BA (HONS) TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (FAST TRACK)
The University of Chichester is one of the oldest universities (its origin can be traced back to 1839) and is currently recognised for its high student satisfaction and expert teaching faculty. The university was awarded silver in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2017 and in terms of Quality and standards, it has successfully met the requirements of the Higher Education Funding Council for England.
About the Program
The BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management will give you a sound understanding of the tourism sector that will stand you in good stead as you progress in a career in the industry. Careers in the tourism and hospitality industry are amongst the fastest growing areas of employment in the world and hence, on completion of the program, you will receive many opportunities around the world!
- Students who seek to develop new Tourism and Hospitality Management skills and are willing to discover more career opportunities in the Tourism and Hospitality Management arena.
- Individuals who are looking for promotion & salary increment, and trying to keep up with current trends.
- Students who are looking to impart a strong theoretical foundation in Tourism and Hospitality Management concepts.
- Employees who wish to build hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership and complete a degree in a shorter period.
Contact us for Admission - +971 (0) 558 848 537
Why a BA (HONS) from Chichester ?
- Chichester University is one of the oldest universities and recognized all around the world.
- Academic quality and standards of Chichester is regulated by the higher education funding council for England
- Flexible class schedule for working crowd.
- Flexible payment system up to 18 months.
- Classes held all over UAE.
- Guidance from highly experienced local professors.
- The students can attend the Graduation Ceremony in UK/UAE.
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Type in all the required details in the columns given, including your payment details.
Step 3: Print the form and add your signature on the second page.
Step 4: While scanning the two pages, attach other required documents needed for the registration and send it to us.
** Do not forget to put in your signature in the column provided** In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.