With the forthcoming implementation of Value Added Tax (VAT) in the UAE and across the gulf region, organizations are going to face a huge talent crunch next year. The implementation of VAT in the GCC is now approaching near. It is important to understand VAT implementation as it is now becoming a reality in UAE. The upcoming introduction of VAT in the GCC will present lot of challenges for businesses operating in the region as VAT will impact all parts of your business.
Cornerstone College of International Studies is proud to launch VAT Training in Dubai. It has been designed to provide a general overview of how VAT works and the related operational considerations in order to assist companies to successfully implement the tax system and manage its post implementation. A well planned Training program examines the rules and regulations of VAT and clearly describes the procedures and controls that should be in place.
VAT training will give you the necessary edge to excel in your career; as companies go hunting or promote people with this training.
- Meaning of VAT
- VAT Key Concepts and Basics
- VAT Procedures
- Input and Output VAT
- VAT returns
- Categories of Supplies
- Impact of VAT on Imports and Exports
- Accounting Methods concerning VAT
- Documents Requirement regarding VAT registration
- Tax Calculations under VAT
- Invoicing and VAT record keeping
- VAT administration, fines and penalties relating to VAT
- Identification of common errors in VAT calculation
Who should attend?
- Sales Managers
- Procurement Managers
- IT Managers
- Procurement Officers
- Tax managers
- Sales and Budgeting Managers
- Financial Advisors
- Any one seeking to make mark in Accounting field
- Workshop Fee AED 1,500 (Participation Certificate, Snacks and Coffee break)
- Course Material will be provided in the training session to cover all aspects of VAT
Special corporate discount with five or more learners
Industry experienced Chartered Accountants with exposure to multiple VAT systems in the world.