MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (M.B.A.)
Located in Geneva, SSBM is one of the top business schools in Switzerland, offering accredited masters and doctoral programs. With world class learning management system and Swiss class education, SSBM aims at providing a superior learning experience that will have a direct impact on your professional development.
About the Program
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Swiss School of Business and Management (SSBM), is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. The value of the MBA, however, is not limited strictly to the business world. An MBA can also be useful for those pursuing a managerial career in the public sector, private industry, and other areas.
- Professionals seeking to open up global opportunities for career growth.
- Managers and Executives who are looking for for promotion & salary increment.
- Experts who are looking to Impart a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts.
- Employees who are willing to start an independent business and willing to access to a large business network.
- Employees who are desiring to builds hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership.
For Fast Track Contact - +971 (0) 558 848 537
Why an MBA from SSBM?
- SSBM is one of the top 10 business schools in Switzerland.
- You have the option to choose from 31 specializations.
- Flexible class schedule for the working crowd.
- Flexible payment system up to 12 months.
- Classes held all over UAE.
- Guidance from highly experienced local professors.
- The students can attend the Graduation Ceremony in Switzerland, with a 3 days tour to 3 different countries.
- MBA In General Management
- MBA In Accounting
- MBA In Banking and Finance
- MBA In Consulting
- MBA In Corporate Strategy
- MBA In Cyber security, Information Security Analysis
- MBA in Business communication
- MBA In Digital Marketing
- MBA In Economics
- MBA In Entrepreneurship
- MBA In Environmental Management, Sustainability
- MBA In Finance management
- MBA In Forensic Management (IT Security)
- MBA In Health Care Management
- MBA In Hospitality & Tourism Management
- MBA In Human Resource Management
- MBA In Information Systems/IT/Technology Management
- MBA In Innovation Management
- MBA In International/Global Business
- MBA In Law
- MBA In Leadership
- MBA In Project management
- MBA In Logistic & Supply Chain Management
- MBA In Marketing & Sales
- MBA In Media/Communications/Entertainment
- MBA In Operations Management
- MBA In Retail Management
- MBA In Risk Management
- MBA In Social Media Management
- MBA In Statistics, Business Analytics
- MBA In Education Management
*If you are looking for specializations other than these, do not hesitate to contact us!
Contact email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Dissertation or Specialized subject 1 and Specialized   subject 2
PAYMENT STRUCTURE - FULL MBA
MBA TOP UP
Students who have already completed the Post Graduate Diploma or the Masters degree from the other institute but willing to pursue well recognized Swiss school of business and management MBA Degree.
If you hold any of the following qualifications you will be eligible to apply for MBA (Top Up)
- Diploma in Management Studies from a British University (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- OTHM /Edexcel/ Qualifi/ ATHE/ ABE / NCC Education PG Diploma in Strategic Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
Students holding a qualification other than those mentioned above may be eligible for a partial or full exemption from modules on the full MBA programme. Contact Academic Head for more information.
PAYMENT STRUCTURE - SWISS MBA (Top Up)
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Type in all the required details in the columns given, including your payment details.
Step 3: Print the form and add your signature on the second page.
Step 4: While scanning the two pages, attach other required documents needed for the registration and send it to us.
** Do not forget to put in your signature in the column provided** In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.