Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
About The Program
This Hospitality Management Diploma Program is designed for individuals who are willing to pursue institutional training & are looking for job placements in the hospitality and tourism industry. The program structure and curriculum has been designed to pave an easier pathway to a brighter career or provide additional credentials to their career.
At the end of the program, the student will have additional knowledge about Front office operations, Food & beverage operations, Housekeeping operations, Tourism management, Marketing management and IT Skills.
Benefits of the Program
- OTHM is approved and recognised by the World Education Services (WES). This makes migration to Canada easier.
- Fully accredited and worldwide recognized qualification.
- Places the candidate in a readily employable position.
- Develops the personal and team skills that help the candidate to succeed in the industry.
- Students may use the qualification to apply for credit entry to a number of bachelor degree programmes at selected universities worldwide.
- The qualification is designed to meet the needs and expectations of students aspiring to work in an international hospitality environment.
- Helps to fast track your career in hotel and hospitality services and management.
RECOGNITION AND ACCREDITATION
As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), the standards in qualifications are well maintained. Ofqual looks after GCSEs and A levels in England, and a wide range of vocational qualifications in England. Ofqual also regulates the National Curriculum Assessments in England.
Graduates of this program are expected to be employed by hotels, motels, resorts, student residences, food and beverage facilities, and other accommodation establishments, or they can look into self-employment.
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Type in all the required details in the columns given, including your payment details.
Step 3: Print the form and add your signature on the second page.
Step 4: While scanning the two pages, attach other required documents needed for the registration and send it to us.
** Do not forget to put in your signature in the column provided** In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.