DOCTOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (D.B.A.)
Located in Geneva, SSBM is one of the top business schools in Switzerland, offering accredited masters and doctoral programs. With world class learning management system and Swiss class education, SSBM aims at providing a superior learning experience that will have a direct impact on your professional development.
About the Program
The DBA Programme of advanced professional studies is aimed at developing leadership in the field of business administration. Graduates of the DBA program can expect senior level career opportunities in banks, governments, education, and invariantly across all sectors. It is a value-added qualification that gives the individual, a professional edge in the marketplace and invariably enhances employability.
- Senior management level staff.
- Individuals who prefer to highlight contemporary management thinking and excel in research projects, to advance their career to the next level.
- Professionals who are willing to develop high level of skills and competencies in the business environment.
- Individuals who thrive to establish leadership in organisations.
- Researchers who effectively conduct business research and relate its implications to the industry.
Why an DBA from SSBM?
- SSBM is one of the top 10 business schools in Switzerland and recognized all around the world
- Accredited by Ministry of Switzerland, Geneva
- Flexible payment system up to two years
- Guidance from highly experienced professors.
- The students can attend the Graduation Ceremony in Switzerland, with a 3 days tour to 3 different countries.
- TWO DOCTORAL TRACKS
- Dissertation DBA track
- Research DBA track
- Research Methods I
- Research Methods II
- Seminar: Writing Research Proposal
- Seminar: Publishing Your Paper
- Seminar: Software Citation Tools
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Type in all the required details in the columns given, including your payment details.
Step 3: Print the form and add your signature on the second page.
Step 4: While scanning the two pages, attach other required documents needed for the registration and send it to us.
** Do not forget to put in your signature in the column provided** In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.