BA (HONS) BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (FAST TRACK)
The University of Chichester is one of the oldest universities (its origin can be traced back to 1839) and is currently recognised for its high student satisfaction and expert teaching faculty. The university was awarded silver in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2017 and in terms of Quality and standards, it has successfully met the requirements of the Higher Education Funding Council for England.
About the Program
This program is designed for individuals who wish to climb their carrier ladder, with thorough knowledge in business contexts, theories and scenarios. With the successful completion of this program, the student will have increased his/her level of employability and competence in the global market.
At the end of the program, the student will have the ability to explain, analyze, interpret, evaluate, criticize, present and make positive business decisions, which will benefit the individual as well as the organization.
- Students who seek to develop new business skills and are willing to discover more career opportunities in the business arena.
- Individuals who are looking for promotion & salary increment, and trying to keep up with current trends.
- Students who are looking to impart a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts.
- Employees who wish to build hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership and complete a degree in a shorter period.
Contact us for Admission - +971 (0) 558 848 537
Why an BA (HONS) from Chichester ?
- Chichester University is one of the oldest universities and recognized all around the world.
- Academic quality and standards of Chichester is regulated by the higher education funding council for England
- Flexible class schedule for working crowd.
- Flexible payment system up to 15 months.
- Classes held all over UAE.
- Guidance from highly experienced local professors.
- The students can attend the Graduation Ceremony in UK/UAE.
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Type in all the required details in the columns given, including your payment details.
Step 3: Print the form and add your signature on the second page.
Step 4: While scanning the two pages, attach other required documents needed for the registration and send it to us.
** Do not forget to put in your signature in the column provided** In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.